CNC Field Service Engineer – Direct Hire – Growing company – Excellent pay, benefits and per diem
A leader in the CNC tool industry is looking to add a Field Service Engineer due to growth. This is an opportunity to work for an organization that has the best technology and great clients! This is a direct hire opportunity that includes an excellent compensation package and benefits!
What’s in it for you?
- Great pay, plenty of O.T. opportunity, daily per diem when traveling
- Pay while traveling once you leave the house, home on weekends
- Training on new technologies
- Growing company with leadership opportunities, quite a bit of steady, ongoing work
- Work with proposals, blueprints, diagrams, and other computer-generated models of the CNC router to ensure the machine is operating per build specifications
- Identify faulty components or mistakes in the mechanical and electrical assembly process and collaboratively work with others to resolve issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems that arise during the start-up and calibration of the machines; download and troubleshoot PLC code
- Calibrate all axis using the controller, laser, and dial indicator
- Finish and cut the CNC table(s)
- Assist Electrical Assembly department on occasions
- Produce a complete CNC router and work with QC department to resolve any open issues
- Per rotation schedule, follow machine to customer site to complete install and training
- Fulfill training plan to qualify for field travel to conduct installation and customer training