Field Service Engineer – Industrial Vending – Inventory Management – Remote based in Southern California
A Field Service Engineer opportunity is available in The OC for a growing nationwide industrial supply focused organization. This is a direct hire opportunity that offers excellent compensation/benefits/profit sharing and career growth.
- Work on customer sites on a day-to-day basis to implement, troubleshoot, repair and maintain industrial vending systems related to CribMaster, KeepStock and AutoCrib
- Possess the mechanical aptitude to fix equipment at the basic level on customer sites
- Act as the main point of contact with new customers to understand needs, create a project scope, implement the new system from start to finish and train the client on the industrial vending system
- Understanding of database software, ideally SQL, to populate the vending system with equipment that will be able to be ordered on site
- Remote based / Work from home opportunity with dispatch to customer locations
- Travel up to 50% in Southern California with some out of the area travel as needed