A growing and leading international supplier of secure electronic payment terminals located on the south-side is looking for a Shipping Clerk to join their team.
Shift: Monday- Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Provide administrative assistance
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Implement full-cycle A/P
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Follow up on, collect, and allocate payments.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare, verify and process invoices and coding payment documents.
- Prepare invoices for data entry.
- Process backup reports after data entry.
- Post payments by recording cash, check, wired and credit card transactions.
- Post revenues by verifying and entering transactions.
- Maintain records by filing invoices, debits and credits.
- Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information of the sales.
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, and credit line.
- Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Prepare bank deposits.