Our client has an immediate need for a Desktop Support Analyst. This is a 6 month contract to hire position. The work locations will be Berwyn, PA and North Wales, PA so you must be able to get to both locations to be considered.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries by receiving, logging and managing calls via telephone and email
- Perform 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software Laptops, PCs, Printers, Local Servers, Phones and VPN
- Perform Desktop imaging/reimaging of Laptops/PCs through SCCM/PXE Boot
- Setup and configure Desk and Mobile phones. Perform procurement of new phones.
- Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc. Manage access to data shares. Patching of Windows 7 servers.
- Monitor local backup status
- Perform Hardware recycling of old or returned equipment and hard drive data wiping and destruction per Data Destruction policy
- Manage application access to Corporate financial systems
- Provide support for Executive meetings, video/audio conferencing and presentations
- Provide basic in-house training in MS Office 365 applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Draft and publish knowledge base articles to assist staff and customers with requests for information & provide training if required
- Log all calls and support requests in the Service Desk Call Logging system
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate support team
- Advise management of critical customer support issues or dissatisfaction
- Travel between Berwyn and North Wales as needed