The eTail Content Specialist provides day to day management, organization and implementation of all eRetail digital assets, managing the database and systems across PIMs.
- Conduct the daily management of the PIM (Salsify) and Syndigo (WebCollage)
- Manage eRetail assets in both Gladson & ItemMaster (Syndigo)
- Maintain accurate system procedures and policies
- Proactively make recommendations and enhancements to improve content on eRetail sites
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to aid in the overall enrichment of the PIM and other asset management systems
- Manage, audit and update Amazon basic content based on search/SEO and user best practices
- Manage, audit and update Amazon A+ content, identify errors/inconsistencies and opportunities to build out the content when needed
- Day to day point person for sales regarding website content/assets, proactively share updates to sales team and provide on page optimization suggestions
- Update and maintain content across owned website, and retail partners brand stores
- Stays up to date on brand messaging objectives, identifying opportunities to refresh digital assets and content to ensure the messaging is consistent and current.
- Stays up to date on sales/consumer insights/questions/keyword trends – identifying opportunities to refresh digital assets and content to ensure the messaging is consistent and current
- Acts in a Quality Assurance role and debug all digital properties.
- Ensures all properties are functional, pages are loading and links working on websites.
- Works with IT/WebDev to prioritize and deliver projects on time and within scope.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of college or its equivalent
- Proven experience managing digital asset management systems; experience with database management and data delivery specifications, workflows via web and API, metadata and taxonomy principles
- 3-5 years of account facing responsibilities across sales, operations, or marketing
- Experience working with Amazon preferred
- A working knowledge of digital, social media and retail platforms, procedures and production process
- Strong problem-solving skills or solutions-oriented capabilities to think outside of the box
- Good organization skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to interface with all levels and functions efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
General office environment, ability to sit for long periods of time. Ability to move about an office.
Exposure to disagreeable elements is negligible.
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely without endangering the health or safety of self or others.