We have immediate opportunities available for high-energy and result in drive entry-level sales and lead generation professionals at our Englewood, CO location.
Candidates will support our sales staff by making outbound calls through leads generated by multiple media and promotional methods in an effort to increase the customer base for company promotion.
Candidates must be comfortable discussing mechanical components.
Additional Information: Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday; 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturdays – 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
This position may require varied work schedules which may include Saturdays.
30 – 40-hour workweek
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote Client Extended Service Plan by making 100+ outbound calls per day with daily transfer goals to available sales staff per day. (goals will be adjusted to business needs)
- Qualifying leads based off of requirements prior to transferring to the sales staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent: some college or college degree preferred.
- At least one year of lead generation, sales, and/or call center experience preferred.
- Outbound calling experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication experience with active listening skills preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to learn in-house computer programs essential.
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive.
- Self-reliant and reliable.