RemX Irvine is looking for an Executive/Administrative Assistant to join our well-known Automobile parts client in the Fountain Valley area. This is a Temp to Hire paying $28.00-$33.00p/hour, depending on experience.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with various departments
- Manage department budgets and invoices
- Process department purchasing orders
- Manage departments organizational charts
- Coordinate timely Supply Chain department responses to requests for support
- Organize staff meetings and quarterly departmental meetings
- Maintain calendar
- Organize meetings and appointments
- Create agendas and meeting minutes
- Manage travel itineraries
- Process expense reports
- Draft communications
- Pro-actively identify and resolve potential problems or issues that may impact a program, project or business condition.
- Critical issues are to be discussed with management for visibility, direction and alternative solutions.
- Performs other duties or Project Assignments, as required, at the direction of Management.
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4+ years’ experience of Executive/Administrative support roles
- Proficient Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, project mgmt. and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.