Join our energetic and fast paced team in Tempe.
We are seeking detail oriented candidates with knowledge of health insurance administration.
- In a contact center environment : Audit and verify eligibility for medication based on the patient’s insurance plan
- Make outbound calls to obtain information from the payor's
- Obtain prior authorization for services
- Data entry
- Maintaining HIPAA compliance at all times
The best candidates for this job will have experience in a health provider's office or in health insurance benefits management
- HS Diploma or GED
- Good computer and typing skills
- Medicare and private health insurance knowledge
- Clear communication skills
- Understanding of health insurance plans and benefit structures
- Upbeat positive attitude
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
This is a long term temp position with opportunity to be hired.
Full -time, Monday-Friday. Shifts are in the range 6am-6pm.
The pay is $19.00/hour. Located in Tempe