RemX is looking for highly skilled HRIS / HR Analyst candidates who have experience in managing a team and strong analysis skills living near the Ventura or Los Angeles County area.
Due to having several openings in this area we are looking for several skill sets in the HR Management areas of Compensation, HRIS, Data Analytics, Payroll, and Benefits experience.
These companies are in the following industries and you must have experience in one of them; manufacturing, eCommerce, consumer products, marketing and technology.
These DIRECT HIRE job opportunities fall within a large range of salary from $75,000 and $120,000 annually, depending on your level of previous experience.
- Data analytics - Preparing reports for management - headcount reporting, payroll analysis for total cost for employees, work with vendors to evaluate daily headcount and weekly spend
- Managing all data in the HRIS
- Compensation analysis, review, creation and/or management of an existing program
- Benefits analysis, review, creation and/or management of an existing program.
- Analyze large amounts of recruiting data such as, but not limited to, sourcing, selection, talent conversions, time to fill, and cost per hire to identify and present useful business insight
- Enhance our recruiting process by measuring quality, cost, and productivity across quarters and determining if our staffing organization is moving in the right direction
- Identify actionable insights and suggest recommendations to influence the direction of the business towards greater productivity and innovation
-Leading implementation of upgrades and new HRIS processes
-Conducting audits and analysis of HR and payroll data
-Troubleshooting technical issues
-Preparing reports for management
-At least five (5) years of recent, relevant experience
- Proven experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simpler terms
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and data accuracy
-Previous experience with HRIS implementations
-Previous experience in a global company highly preferred