The Call Center Manager will be responsible for a team of 30-50 Membership Care/Customer Service Agents and Team Lead(s) to ensure policies and procedures are followed, and performance standards are met. Additionally, the Call Center Manager will assess and monitor Agents performance while providing coaching to ensure quality and continuous improvement.
The Call Center Manager will supervise an assigned team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for an assigned team of Customer Service Agents and Team Lead(s).
• Monitors productivity of customer service representatives
• Reviews and monitors call queues and generates regular and ad-hoc reports
• Monitors individual and team results against revenue and performance goals
• Takes calls and acts as an escalation point for customer issues
• Plans and conducts meetings, coordinates and supports other teams as needed
• Performs disciplinary actions, attendance notifications, performance
• Oversees and coordinates the work activities of assigned team
• Responsible for supervising processes and selecting, hiring, coaching and disciplinary actions of team
• Meets regularly with team members and peers to ensure department is able to meet the needs/goals of the department
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities):
• Knowledge and hands on experience of call center dynamics
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a call center workforce department
• High attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Proven ability to work independently, and proactively while exercising sound judgement in a fast paced environment.