Account Representative/Information Analyst
Industry leading company in the Norcross area looking for a a sharp analytical candidate to join their team. This will be a temp to perm role for the right talent. Please note this is an URGENT need and looking to start someone asap.
Account Representative /Information Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide set up and auditing of promotional grids, and compare data to the systems to ensure all is set correctly and matches across systems.
- Process and review client promotions – set up through execution.
- Make system updates for items and locations.
- Support the internal email alias
- Demonstrate leadership and relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of all company promotions and changes to the retail store strategy
- Keeps all teams well informed of changes within the promotional life cycle.
- Review documents and deliverables before passing information to the client.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
What your background needs to look like:
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job
- 3-4 years of relevant experience (or equivalent industry knowledge)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word and EXCEL (intermediate level), and Internet navigation with demonstrated experience using advanced features and techniques
- Demonstrated experience using computer systems, and learning new systems and applications quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment with multiple projects
- Demonstrated experience working with large and complex data files
- Self Starter with the ability to work with little supervision
- Strong business and analytical skills
Additional desirable qualifications:
- Experience with database development and management
- MS Great Plains