Do you have a love for helping people? Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Our Cary NC client is seeking an experienced Intake/Customer Service Agent to work in a call center environment. The ideal candidate will be responsible for one or more of these activities:
- Must be able to handle up to 50 incoming calls.
- Responsibilities include processing patient data and verifying insurance.
- Ability to learn and utilize the client's computer system.
- Must process excellent customer service skills.
- Work well in an office team environment.
- Ability to actively listen, determine patient needs, and ask probing questions if needed.
- Document in detail the call outcome and follow-up needed.
- Previous intake experience is a PLUS.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written skills to effectively communicate with co-workers and medical office personnel
- Strong organizational/computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications; basic knowledge in Excel
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Must have perfect attendance and the ability to produce quality work
- Ability to effectively work with people
- Highly motivated and committed to excellence with a positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Flexible, adaptable, conscientious and detail oriented
- Entrepreneurial approach to bring new ideas to our service and solutions
- Business casual dress
Shift: Monday-Friday from 9am to 6pm.
Don't Delay! Apply Today!