RemX has partnered with a local credit union in Trevose, PA to assist in their search for a Mortgage Closer. This would be a contract-to-hire opportunity. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Mortgage Closer Job Description:
- Process documents necessary for the settlement phase of residential mortgages
- Maintaining excellent, high quality working relationships with attorneys and title companies, as well as internal and external customers.
- Obtaining and reviewing all conditions necessary to close residential mortgage loans, including but not limited to; title binder, fees, closing service letter, wire instructions and hazard and flood insurance policies
- Review and approve certifications required for employee loan to assure accuracy and meeting guideline standards, termite, well, septic, structural, POA, maintenance agreement.
- Accurately preparing, composing and reviewing necessary documents for all settlements on all loan and product types, including assisting internal customers with documents needed for preparing second mortgages and combined program and products to meet required guidelines.
Mortgage Closer Requirements:
- Software experience - Encompass (preferred but not required)
- Have thorough knowledge and background in the conventional and government mortgage closing process and ability to keep self educated in other mortgage lending guidelines and requirements used in combination with loan types.
- 2+ years of mortgage closing experience