RemX Is seeking a Corporate Tax Specialist for one of our great clients in Dallas.
The Corporate Tax Specialist is responsible for overseeing and producing accurate and timely client deliverables and filings with governmental agencies.
- Coordinate and process client deliverables including tax returns, extensions, and notice responses in an accurate and timely manner, following quality control standards
- Organize and communicate project deadlines, status updates and workflow assignments
- Update and monitor due date tracking schedules and reports to tax management
- Proactively plan work to meet client deliverable deadlines
- Coordinate delivery of tax organizers and scanning client data
- Coordinate and assist with binder closing procedures and compliance following quality control standards
- Organize and assist with training Tax Assembly Coordinators, to include reviewing work product for quality control purposes
- Help to identify process improvements for enhanced efficiency and client service