RemX Irvine is recruiting for a Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst for our client located in Irvine. This is a company that is a stable, growing, company, position offers attractive financial incentives and advancement opportunities. This position is a ground floor opportunity to engage with leaders of private equity funds, hedge funds, Fortune 500 corporations and leading privately held corporations on an international scope. Direct Offering $50,000-60,000+bonus annually
Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst Duties:
- Analysts participate in all stages of our various strategies, which include change of control and minority investments on the equity side and distressed acquisitions and new issuances on the debt side.
- Our fast-paced competitive work environment requires organized, energetic, and self-directed professionals able to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Primary responsibilities include the following: Identify attractive candidates through primary research
- Contact 10-20 clients per day.
- Manage a proprietary database of researched companies
- Write professional correspondence (letters and emails) to key executives
- Develop marketing materials to pitch various clients and strategies
- Communicate with business owners & key executives over the phone Hire and manage college interns and direct their efforts to aid in company research
Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst Requirements:
- BS/ BA degree from an accredited four-year university.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- 1 to 2 years of professional post-college job experience, prior experience in finance or economics is helpful but not required. Candidates must be hardworking, outgoing, organized, multi-task oriented, and eager to learn.
- Candidates must exhibit strong attention to detail and proven pride in workmanship. Polished verbal and written communication skills and proficiency with Microsoft applications are a must.
- Candidates are expected to be self-starters and effectively contribute in a team environment.
- Prior research experience is also helpful.