The Quality Assurance Specialist ensures that our client are within compliance of HIPAA policies as well as State and Federal regulations. Under the direct supervision one will monitor both inbound and outbound calls within the division for quality assurance purposes. Furthermore you will be responsible for monitoring documents received and processed by the Document Management team for adherence to company standards.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain quality standards, reviews all outgoing applications, documents inspection results, and continually updates job knowledge to provide solutions.
- Conducts reviews through recorded calls and/or completed work by document management team.
- Immediately report any errors or omissions to ensure that an internal fact-finding effort is conducted and that an appropriate response/follow up to the incident occurs to correct the discrepancies.
- Identify trends and patterns, best practices, and make recommendations for improvements in service delivery.
- Assure the timely, objective and comprehensive investigation of error incidents, including the conduct of internal fact-findings, and response/follow up to those incidents
- Assists in determining, documenting and creating reports that present a holistic view of the performance of the scheduling team, their quality metrics and overall trends.