My client is a world market leader in the development and manufacturing of special purpose machining systems and machining technologies of precision components. In addition to providing machine tool turnkey solutions for the Aerospace and Industrial Gas Turbine Industries, they offer supported onsite facilities management to give clients full support and technical backup. They are at the forefront of their industry leading in new technologies both in design, development and manufacture.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Project management in the transition from New Product Introduction (NPI) into the manufacturing environment.
• Improving manufacturing efficiencies by analyzing and planning process flow with fellow team members.
• Create and implement manufacturing process documentation, procedures, and work instructions that are in line with company processes and procedures.
• Drive continuous improvement methodologies to deliver manufacturing improvements and cost savings, while also cross training and overseeing team member’s continuous improvement activities.
• Technical liaison with customer along with knowledge and understanding of customer specifications and requirements.
• Responsible for maintaining company quality system to assure product and process quality are achieved.
• Provide day-to-day production troubleshooting and support. Including root cause analysis and preventative action for optimized manufacturing.
• Facilitating 'right first time' manufacture
• Process characterization of new equipment and technologies
• Development of new processes and techniques using EDM, Laser, ECM, CMM and Airflow.
• Assisting with the preparation and analysis of metallurgical samples
• Creating documentation to support applications developments
Skills & Experience
We offer two weeks paid vacation.
We offer five personal days per year.
We offer nine paid holiday’s a year.
We offer a yearly holiday shutdown from Christmas through New Year’s.
We offer 100% paid employee life insurance & short-term disability insurance.
We supply work uniforms consisting of a jacket and shirts.
From the 1st of the month, following 30 days of employment the following benefits can be elected:
Company Pay 100% of the employee premiums on the base plan plus 50% of dependants.
Employee’s can opt to Buy-Up or take the low option
Send resume to Tamara.Mantooth@ResourceMFG.com