My client is a world market leader in the development and manufacture of special purpose machining systems and machining technologies of precision components. In addition to providing machine tool turnkey solutions for the Aerospace and Industrial Gas Turbine Industries, they offer supported onsite facilities management to give clients full support and technical backup. They are at the forefront of their industry leading in new technologies both in design, development and manufacture. The role is to provide technical leadership and guidance on all aspects of automation of their products. This includes both R&D inputs and New Product Introduction (NPI) Support. This role is focused around design and development of existing products and research into automation and supporting technologies for future machines. Skills in robotics, mechanical design, electronics and software development would all be beneficial.
Role and Responsibilities:
• To provide technical oversight for their entire product line of automation products
• Act as design authority for mechanical, electrical and software for the automation of products
• Develop product roadmaps to incorporate new features and technologies
• Support machine integration including ancillary equipment such as vision, process control, scanning systems etc
• To be instrumental in testing and proving trials and signing off defined work packages.
• Where appropriate, engage with Universities and other academic institutes to remain at the forefront of technology
• Establish and maintain relationship with key suppliers in the industry
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager on a permanent/temporary basis.
Skills & Experience
Other applicable skills
Practical experience and understanding of turbine parts manufacture
We offer two weeks paid vacation.
We offer five personal days per year.
We offer nine paid holiday’s a year.
We offer a yearly holiday shutdown from Christmas through New Year’s.
We offer 100% paid employee life insurance & short-term disability insurance.
We supply work uniforms consisting of a jacket and shirts.
From the 1st of the month, following 30 days of employment the following benefits can be elected:
Company Pay 100% of the employee premiums on the base plan plus 50% of dependents.
Send resume directly to: Tamara.Mantooth@ResourceMFG.com