SAP Business One Consultant
Our Wilmington, Delaware area client is looking for an experienced ERP consultant, responsible for providing input and/or technical assistance with global clients, including:
- Developing templates and\or programs to allow the correction of inventory levels quantities in a mass format. Importing a large quantity of transactions in one step is required.
- All parts in the database are managed by serial numbers which dictates managing a very high quantity of sku’s.
- Creating Excel Spreadsheets or some other type of template that can be used to import a large quantity of inventory transactions into SAP automatically using the SAP Data Transfer Workbench Tool.
- Imports (including goods issues and goods receipts) will include, in addition to serial numbers, tracking every part by shelf location.
- Consolidating inventory in a mass format from multiple Warehouse Codes to one common Warehouse Code.
- Develop work arounds or setup\configuration changes to the database to enable features that are not presently available.
- Write miscellaneous queries and\or reports as needed.