Work for an industry recognized manufacturer located in Suwanee GA. Looking for a team player to join the company and help continue the steep growth trajectory they are on.
- Review all product costs and propose standards to Senior Management
- Update all standards (labor, overhead, BOMs and Routings) in the ERP system as directed by Senior Management
- Publish actual versus standard variance reports (labor and materials) periodically for all key work centers (manufacturing, delivery and installation).
- Conduct, with the local operations team, weekly cycle counts in manufacturing work centers. The resulting variances will provide the basis for periodic variance reports.
- Develop a thorough understanding of key cost elements and propose to management opportunities to reduce cost and drive efficiencies.
- Develop the skills and knowledge to serve as a subject matter expert of the inventory control and costing modules in the ERP system
- Analyzes actual manufacturing costs and prepares periodic report comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Compiles cost information to be used in operating budget preparation.
- Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Work with inventory managers to ensure accurate bin-level inventory information and record cycle counts for all warehouses.
- Make estimates of new and proposed product to recommend cost efficiencies.
- Evaluation of company’s excessive and obsolete inventory with periodic reporting to management including recommendations.