Job Title: Patient Call Center Coordinator
Employment Type: Contract to Hire
Salary: $15 per hour
Schedules Available: 9am-5:30pm (30 minute lunch) M-F
Location: Weston, FL
Job Responsibilities: The Patient Call Center Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Review correspondences and/or inquiries from the health plan members to determine needs and accelerate the process based on circumstances.
- Conducts telephonic outreach activities for members who have been pre-screened as potentially eligible for the Medicare Savings Programs/Medicaid.
- Completes program applications for members and ensure that application packages are prepared for mailing to member on daily basis.
- Follow up with members to encourage them to return completed application, required verifications, and notices of actions from the state.
- Receive and review all incoming correspondence from the member, determine completeness of package, determine if additional information is needed, assemble package and submit to QA for final review.
- Completes applications and correct discrepancies.
- Meets quality standards by ensuring proper phone etiquette and adherence to scripts, engagement points, make accurate, descriptive system documentation and properly complete cases.
- Ensuring accurate and descriptive system documentation is made on all cases.