RemX is seeking a Freight Audit Analyst in the Smyrna (30339) area. Pay is $18 - $25/hour depending on experience.
The Freight Audit Analyst will:
- Audit freight invoices within the Transportation Management System (TMS).
- Support other enterprise functions within the TMS. Documents customer and/or associate interactions and issues relating to area of responsibility.
- Prepare spreadsheets for data analysis; prepare reports with charts and graphs, mailing lists, maps and adhoc requests.
- Provide recommendations based on findings and analysis.
- Provide input on policies and procedures.
- Participate in department and interdepartmental projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Freight Audit Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Basic freight/transportation experience
- Accounting and/or bookkeeping experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience utilizing a TMS, WMS, Oracle, SAP, or similar ERP systems