RemX Irvine is looking for an open-ended Contract for a Supply Chain Analyst to join our well-known client in the Fountain Valley area. This is a temp to hire position and is paying $25-30/hr. depending on experience. Role is responsible for the development of all key financial measures relating to Supply Chain operations and cost structure. You will work closely with Finance; focus will be to ensure operational KPI performance aligns to the financial cost measurement of the Finance community. Please read through the description below and apply today for immediate consideration!
Supply Chain Analyst Duties:
- Develop KPI scorecards to properly report supply chain operating costs and assign to cost driver/PDC/department in proper alignment with finance organization and brand management.
- Oversee governance activities of supply chain cost reporting activity.
- Conducting operating reviews, working with PDC Managers and Department Managers in establishing budgets and driving cost reduction initiatives.
- Assist in creation of all SC strategy and business cases to ensure financial accuracy in assumptions and projections within project scopes.
- Serve as liaison for Supply Chain Organization with Finance. Coordinate all planning activities with Finance annual schedule within Supply Chain Organization.
- Liaison with purchasing organization to help coordinate supplier management activities with PDC’s and responsible departments.
- Establish PMO to identify and drive multiple cost savings initiatives on the key cost drivers within the supply chain organization. • Use project management tracking tools to drive actions towards cost savings targets. • Create executive presentation documents to update senior management on all SC related costs and cost savings initiatives.
- Provide support to SC departments as needed in analyzing operating costs. • Develop queries and analytic tools to drill into each cost driver to properly evaluate and provide countermeasure to reduce.
Supply Chain Analyst Requirements:
- B.S. or B.A. in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain Management or other related field.
- 4-6 year’s Supply Chain Analyst experience required.
- Experience in Supply Chain finance and analytics departments preferred.
- Accounting background.
- Operations/Production Management experience preferred
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
- Organizational skills and strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication, customer service and vendor relationship skills