RemX has partnered with an international company in Irving, TX that is searching for a Paralegal.
Under limited supervision, responsible for assisting Vice President of Legal Services in managing company legal activities.
- As directed by Vice President of Legal Services, conveys routine information to internal departments regarding legal and/or contractual issues associated with existing or proposed operational situations.
- Administers employee visa and immigration programs to include compliance training for Human Resources personnel and employees requiring a visa.
- Conducts routine and specific legal and factual information research and data compilation.
- Drafts legal position statements for review pertaining to various specific policies, operational practices, and/or transactions.
- Compiles, reviews, and organizes evidence and other information for internal hearings, and meetings, as appropriate.
- Knowledge of legal contracts, agreements and settlement procedures and documentation.
- Knowledge of the principles and procedures of legal research.
- Ability to gather and organize legal evidence.
- Ability to draft legal documents, such as pleadings, legal responses, affidavits, position statements and briefs.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.