RemX is seeking a Sales Support Coordinator for a client in the Smyrna area. This is a Temp to Hire opportunity. Pay $17.31 - $18.27 per hour depending on experience.
The Sales Support Coordinator will:
- Ensure that customer’s orders are filled correctly and shipped on time.
- Will be assigned to 3 to 4 sales reps.
- Be responsible for processing all their representative’s orders, which includes coding the orders so they are entered in the client’s system correctly.
- If a customer requires special finishing (i.e. tickets, hangers, packaging, etc), they are responsible for making sure all the necessary information is communicated to all the necessary parties.
- Will be the customer experts and know everything about their customers because in most instances, even the reps themselves don’t know what a customer requires, nor do they think to ask unless prompted.
- Sales support is responsible for making sure any items not being produced are either filled by using blank inventory that is brought in, chased using finished goods, or cancelled and communicated back to the rep and customer.
- Get new accounts set up in the system
- Assisting our parent company with credit issues
- Assisting and communicating with customers/reps
- Requesting samples and digital images for customers
- Obtaining credit card authorizations for any credit card orders
- Making sure art is submitted for licensing approval on custom items and confirming we have gotten approval back from the league(s)
- Assigning UPC’s, and uploading to GXS
- Approving PO’s written to the factory
- Sending price ticket/stickers to the factory
- Approving price ticket/sticker formats the factory sends back
- Reviewing open order reports for each rep, making sure product is arriving on time, and communicating when needing an extension, when goods are not bought in the buy, suggesting substitutions. When orders are released to the DC, following the packing process to ensure we are shipping within customer’s window.
- Sending outside reps their samples/catalogs
- When in heavy booking will have to stay late, and work on weekend to get all orders entered
The Sales Support Coordinator requirements:
- Must be proficient in Excel (Intermediate level)
- Must be highly detail oriented
- Associate degree or higher is preferred