Old Bridge, NJ
In this role, you will serve as the primary point of contact for customers post-sale to coordinate all facets of plumbing, HVAC or bathroom remodeling installations. You will be responsible for scheduling, permitting, registering equipment for warranties and assisting customers with rebate processing. You are the glue that holds the installation department together.
- Maintain regular communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department, the installation team, and of course the customer!
- Schedule all phases of the installation with the customer
- Prepare, submit, and close out permit approvals
- Manage equipment manufacturer registration & utility rebate processing
- Assist in job costing and reporting on department KPIs
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional
- When they come in write up jobs.
- Enter invoice for every install
- Help with scheduling
- Go thru permit log
- Send letters to customers regarding there permits
- Go thru mail
- Sent out permits to customers & scan into computer
Desired Skills and Experience
- You posses strong verbal and written communication skills. You are comfortable talking with people from all background - be it the customer, building department inspector, or installer.
- You have excellent project management skills. As an install coordinator, you are often managing different projects simultaneously. You thrive in a fast paced, goal driven environment and are an adept multi-tasker.
- You’re organized, efficient, and accurate. You understand that organization, efficiency, and accuracy will ensure the successful completion of your work. You have exceptional follow through abilities.
- Your tech-saavy
- You are familiar with permitting. You have some experience dealing with municipal permitting requirements and ideally have a minimum of 2 years of experience working for a small to mid size construction / service company processing permits for multiple trades and filing with pertinent jurisdictions across the State of New Jersey
SEND RESUMES TO: email@example.com