Assist all Departments in various areas as requested with primary focus on submission and general office duties.
This assignment is temp to perm.
Submission processing for various departments and following up when accounts are cleared to more than one office or if additional information is needed
- Search policy file and issuance system for conflicts relating to specific accounts
- Notification to underwriters, producers, and tasking as necessary
- Renewal creation in submission system and ImageRight
- Disperse and scan mails for various departments as needed
- Document filing which includes additional documentation and claims notices
- Pulling and filing loss runs and loss run requests for all business units
- Assist with projects outside the normal scope of work as needed, accepting direction from all departments
- Attend learning sessions with management and take development courses that match career interests
Minimum high school education with prior office experience and /or college degree preferred.
- Attention to detail required
- Ability to work independently and think outside the box
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and with social competence
- Must possess ability to appreciate all teammates and work as one group
- Ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate knowledge in coordination and competence for communication at all levels
- Ability to organize efficiently
- Intermediate computer skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat. ImageRight knowledge a plus.
- Must possess high level of critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Interested in a career in the insurance industry