Our client, a well respective Title company in Chester County, has an immediate need for a Settlement Officer. This company has a wonderful reputation and a familial feel. This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm who is ahead of the game. PERFECT opportunity for a professional looking to make take the next step. The firm offers competitive benefits, tuition reimbursement, PTO and 401k!
- Extremely comfortable in all aspects of the closing process with 3 years’ experience in title
- responsible for conducting real estate closing for customer
- Review closing documentation for accuracy for preparation of filing
- Supervision of 5 to 7 team members, leadership and adaptability is key
- Delivers closed loan packages to Post Closing Department for shipping to document custodian and investors.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in real estate, title, or mortgage
- Bachelors’ degree preferred or applicable work experience
- PA Title Producer and PA Notary License
- Ethical demeanor who lives the core values of integrity & commitment
- Excellent computer and MS Suite
- Proficient in Title Express
- Professional presentation with amazing communication skills
- Active Drivers’ license with clean record