Our client is looking for a an Inventory Manager to track and manage and maintain quality control to ensure to meet customer expectations. The Inventory Manager will be responsible for custom made equipment for musicians and engineers. The innovative, cutting edge company has a great corporate culture and competitive pay and benefits.
- Negotiates and reviews pricing with suppliers
- Ability to effectively plan and execute forecasts for deliveries
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excess materials
- Responsible for accurate record keeping - inventory lists, master item data
- Expedite late PO’s, communicates backorders, stock-outs with team
- Verifying receipts and accuracy of inventory
- Conduct monthly physical inventory and reconcile any issues