Director of Operations, $80-90K with IMPRESSIVE benefits
RemX has partnered with a respected company in the community to secure a Director of Operations in the Plymouth Meeting area on a Direct Hire basis.
What to expect in this job:
The Director of Operations will work hand in hand with C-Suite executives to execute goals, determine areas of improvement, put in place polices & procedures, and be go to person for department heads. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with over 15 years’ experience supporting all levels of the organization and takes initiative to improve the processes of the overall organization.
What you'll do to be Successful in this job:
- Oversee the operations of the organization to exceed business goals and projections
- Empower the operational team by providing leadership and resources needed to successfully complete operational initiatives
- Represent the company positively at all times though a success-oriented and professional demeanor
- Partner with C-level executives to accomplish short and long-term operational goals
- Measure and report on operational performance development plans to improve relevant key performance indicators
- Develop employee/employer relationships as well as put programs in place
- Maintain superior working conditions while controlling costs
- Record all problems with corrective actions planned
- Participate in continuing education opportunities
- Properly staff throughout growth while training employees appropriately to mitigate turnover
- Participate and give input on increasing sales and controlling expenses compared to annual budget
- Implement processes and procedures for drivers and dispatchers to build cohesive relationships
- Oversee the daily operations and issues with drivers, dispatchers, and mechanics
- 25% travel required
What you'll need for this job:
- Master or Doctorate in Business Administration, Law, Management or related areas preferred
- Current driver’s license
- Professional demeanor and able to work with a diverse workforce
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective communicator, and creative problem solver
- Familiarity with operational procedures at all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset
- Proven leadership skills with an ability to inspire and delegate to staff with follow up
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse work force
- Understanding of financial information, financial statements, and budgets
Apply for this job online.
Email this job to a friend.
Share on your news feed.