IMMEDIATE opening for an Executive Assistant who will ensure efficient day-to-day office operations by providing administrative and clerical support. Will provide administrative support to multiple members of executive management. Prepare correspondence, copying, answering phones, filing, scheduling and coordinating appointments and travel arrangements, completing special projects and, when needed, analytical support.
- Daily management of department calendar.
- Schedule and organize complex activities (meetings, travel, and department activities).
- Create and type correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Answer phones in a polite manner, take messages and field/answer routine and non-routine questions.
- Organize and prioritize information and calls.
- Assist with routine and special analytical assignments.
- Other duties as assigned.