Our Phoenixville, PA area client is looking for an IT Support Analyst with a minimum of three years’ experience providing onsite IT support with technology that includes workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Google Cloud, Microsoft, and VMware.
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Implement and support disaster recovery solutions.
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Google Cloud.
- System documentation to include system reviews and recommendations.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, or agreed outages.