ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES OF THE SERVICE COORDINATOR
Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of all related Assistant Service Coordinator functions.
• Enter data and update database on an ongoing basis.
• Coordinate travel for contractor throughout their assignment period.
• Ensure all accounting/assignment related documents are sent out and received back in a timely manner, are in order, and are signed by both the contractor and the client, when applicable.
• Submit any reimbursement issues to accounting department for correction.
• Communicate with contractors via phone calls and e-mails regarding relevant concerns and necessary documentation/logistics.
• Rotate the after-hours emergency phone responsibilities with other members of the team.
• Special projects as assigned. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good business relationships with customers and outside contacts
• Ensures that customer needs are satisfied and that they are informed of their travel arrangements.
• Promotes goodwill and conveys a positive image of the Company. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication or coordination with area sales associates and with management.
• Keeps management informed of area activities, significant problems, and any changes requested of them.
• Assists other Service Coordinators and other divisions as needed.
• Keeps management well informed of area activities, significant problems, any changes, and assigned tasks requested of them.
• Completes assigned documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
• Generates credible and timely reports to team and management as needed. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
• Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
• Completes miscellaneous/special projects as assigned • Attends and participates in meetings, conference calls and seminars as required.
• Maintains a good understanding of product information.
• Meets all assigned deadlines or communicates obstacles in meeting deadlines. Conducts job duties in accordance with the Corporate Values and Culture
• Respects all individuals without regard to their position. Understands that there is no class system.
• Seeks first to understand before responding, doesn’t rush to judgment.
• Takes ownership of self and working team. Conducts self with intellectual honesty; is willing to admit mistakes and understands strengths and weaknesses. Believes and operates under the principle “If it’s to be, it’s up to me”
• Functions in a fail-safe environment that forgives and focuses on solutions. Will encourage and support other associates, creating an environment to be one’s best.
• Bachelor's degree preferred. Required Knowledge
Strong knowledge or specific client objectives and business strategies.
• Awareness of product offerings. Experience Required
• Customer care/support experience.
• Good interpersonal and public relations skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Able to work well independently (self-motivated) and in a team environment.
• Able to work comfortably and calmly in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
• Good computer skills and accurate typing abilities.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel).
• Able to work with and support sales teams.