RemX is looking to hire a Mechanical Maintenance Technician for a growing and stable company in Northeast Florida. Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma with 1 to 5 years of mechanically-based technical experience in Industrial Manufacturing.
· Responsible for executing daily Preventive Maintenance and Inspection tasks.
· Responsible for executing assigned mechanical corrective work orders related to the priority of the business.
· Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment in compliance with standard work, mechanical codes and adherence to safety regulations.
· Assist with mechanical system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed.
· Proficient with hydraulic, pneumatic, and other mechanical systems and circuits, as well as contributing to improved designs and manufacturing processes.
· Maintain records of mechanical PM’s as well as work order feedback including labor charges in CMMS.
· Perform routine maintenance on production an auxiliary equipment [e.g. cooling towers, air compressors, injection molding machines] and repair when necessary.
· Understanding the concept of “Equipment Reliability”, as it pertains to Preventive Maintenance, Infrared Thermography, Tribology, and Vibration analysis.
· Ability to schedule and balance priorities; and possess strong adherence to deadlines while in constant communication with area leader
· Drives Lean activity to ensure department is consistently driving towards being lowest cost provider by eliminating non value added activities
· High School diploma with 1-5 years of mechanically-based technical experience in Industrial Manufacturing.
· Hands-on experience working as a Mechanical Maintenance Technician or equivalent
· Demonstrated application of precision installation and repair (e.g. equipment alignment and leveling, setting bearings)
· Familiar with Predictive Maintenance or Condition-Based Monitoring (Vibration analysis, infrared thermography, ultrasonic emissions)
· Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
· Demonstrated commitment to zero incident safety culture, employee involvement, active teamwork, and continuous improvement.