Principal Test Automation Architect
Established, successful technology company in the healthcare space is seeking to hire a Test Automation Architect who will be responsible for standardization of the organization’s test automation architecture across the enterprise. Position will be based in Raleigh, NC. There will be a generous compensation package for the individual that meets the requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Internal Architecture Standardization
- Partner with leadership to design/modify automation testing methodologies
- Take a lead role in the roll out of the SAFe agile environment
- Provide direction on automation techniques
- Be research savvy and be a subject matter expert of current industry-wide quality & test processes, tools and technologies.
- Support QA automation staff through training, mentoring and problem solving
- Work with cross functional teams (Architects, Developers, QA, Devops) in test automation activities across the organization.
- Communicate, coordinate and align automation strategy with development team members, making recommendations to improve reliability, performance, best practices and processes