1. Make and receive calls in a call center environment with a primary focus on outbound calls while maintaining department standards for contact management.
2. Audit assigned aging reports/portfolio(s) to identify delinquent accounts and initiate appropriate collection activity, providing a proactive approach to collecting past due receivables.
3. Participate in weekly aging and past due spreadsheet reviews.
4. Coordinate with others, including field personnel in developing collection plans and resolving other issues using assigned system tool(s) to monitor and record all conversations and related collection efforts.
5. Send Dunning discharge letters and related account notices. Contact delinquent account customers via email, letter, phone, and/or certified mail.
6. Administer credit hold process to regulate and/or restrict shipment of product to accounts based on payment performance.
7. Make recommendations for accounts to be placed with loss mitigation and/or legal.
8. Initiate write-off requests as necessary, obtaining necessary approvals and update system information.
9. Perform miscellaneous collection functions including payment processing, research/issue follow up, etc…
GED or HS Diploma.
Business Experience (time and description):
Minimum 2 years collections or related experience such as customer service or financial analysis. 3-5 years previous Collection and/or AR experience preferred.
Specific Business Experience to role (time and description):
Experience with field personnel highly desired.
Specialized Knowledge / Skills:
Excellent written / verbal communications.
Organizational / time mgmt skills.
Working knowledge and current use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook Strong problem solving skills in addition to detail focus.
Flexible, open to demand of industry changes and business decisions.
Negotiation / assertiveness skills.