RemX Irvine is recruiting for an Accountant for our client in the Banking Industry located in Downtown Los Angeles. Accountant will be responsible for performing a wide variety of professional level accounting duties. Direct hire Offering $55,000p/year
- Maintain ongoing collaboration with Accounting and other Departments to obtain and review schedules for the preparation of internal reporting package and external filings, and to ensure transactions are captured appropriately in the financial statements.
- Assist in Accounts Payable
- Account reconciliation and analysis
- Prepare/review monthly general ledger account reconciliations and prepare journal entries.
- Participate in the month end close process.
- Review and prepare schedules for various banking regulatory reports, including the quarterly reports.
- Assist in monitoring and interpreting new SEC/GAAP, Regulatory pronouncements, prepare position papers on the impact to the company and implement accounting treatments.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and projects as needed.