Our client has an immediate need for a Contract AV Event Production Support Analyst. This is a 1 month contract that can start on Monday. It has the potential to extend or become a permanent, full time position with our client. Work location is New York City.
- Run AV events, including pre-event testing of audio, wireless microphone battery levels etc.
- Liaising with clients for large events to understand their requirements
- Primary support to operate global production events
- Own the event experiences for the meeting host and attendees
- Escalate any operational issues to the appropriate level of support and making suggestions for improvements
- Video/audio conference set-up and support.
- Best efforts should be made to ensure all suites are connected on time and receiving/transmitting good audio/video
- Assist with support for video/audio conferencing problems. Investigate faults and recommend further actions to rectify
- AV equipment set-up and support
- Quick response to emergency/ad-hoc requests