This RemX client is one of the leading manufacturers of modular buildings in the U.S.
Their continued success has created an opportunity for a Safety Manager in their Manteca, CA location.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company complies with all health and safety laws, and for establishing corporate safety policies.
This is a strategic role, offering competitive compensation and excellent company benefits.
This is an ideal position for you if you have the following:
- 3+ years experience as a Safety Manager in a construction or manufacturing environment
- Bilingual Spanish / English, spoken and written
- CSP or related certification or education
- A desire to work for an industry leader with strong growth potential
- Develops workable implementation plans; communicates changes effectively; builds commitment and overcomes resistance; prepares and supports those affected by change; monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Develops and implements cost saving measures.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands.