RemX Irvine is looking for an Accessory Operations & Supply Manager to join our well-known client in the Fountain Valley area. This is a Direct hire position and is paying up to $95,000 per year depending on experience. We are seeking someone who has experience in Automobile Industry.
Please read through the description below and apply today for immediate consideration!
Accessory Operations & Supply Manager Duties:
Manage department to plan and control accessory inventory levels to support sales to dealers and ports to meet corporate Fill Rate and MOS objectives. Identify improvement needs and provide recommended solutions to improve under performing areas
Provide regular daily, weekly and monthly reports measuring department performance against objectives/plan. Perform analysis and prepare recommendations/countermeasures when performance does not meet objective or at the request of executive management..
Support OEs in role of Liaison by attending supply related meetings. Communicate with Management issues and resolutions to provide better customer service through process improvement. Physical inventory results (monthly and annually) with system inventory.
Assist in special projects in a timely and professional manner as assigned by executive management. Communicate status and deliver results
- Manage inventory levels and expedited order placement to minimize cost of premium freight.
- Develop recommendations to improve inventory management and productivity.
- Track and manage excess inventory and scrap to ensure department objectives are met.
- Manage the Port Installed Option (PIO) programs to ensure that accessories are available to Ports as needed and inventory levels are optimal.
- Oversee preparation of analytical reports to include purchases, order planning, and inventory analysis.
- Support and oversee Ad hoc reporting requests at the request of coordinators and executive management.
- Work with Accessory Sales to identify sales opportunities for Accessories.
Planning and control of accessory parts requires timely and accurate forecast preparation, ordering, and expediting techniques, in addition to constant coordination and communication with appropriate departments and ports. These responsibilities have a direct impact on company expenses (freight, warehousing), income (parts sales), and customer service, and therefore have an impact on company profitability.
This position will work closely with executive management and expat coordinators to direct and provide guidance to Accessory Operations in a manner conducive to the achievement of established operation KPIs.
Accessory Operations & Supply Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Supply Chain, Mathematics, Statistics or other appropriate field.
Graduate degree in business preferred but not required
- 7 plus years in Automotive
- This position requires a high level of critical thinking along with ability to analyze, research, and proactively resolve problems issues that may arise.