Are you knowledgeable in Medical Insurance and looking to have a change? Do you enjoy working with customers and helping people? RemX is looking for knowledgeable people in healthcare insurance for our Case Manager positions. This a Monday-Friday position. Must be available between 8am-8pm. Pay is $15.50.
We offer weekly pay, referral programs, access to college level classes, and a laid back working environment.
This is your chance to use your medical insurance knowledge to help people and work for a Fortune 500 Company. This is a place where people come to stay and build their careers. We want to help you find the right positions for you!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Contact payers to verify patient eligibility and product specific coverage information.
- Interface with physicians, advocates, patients, and manufacturer representatives to obtain and provide drug specific coverage.
- Provide prior authorization assistance as well as claims assistance, including billing and coding instructions to physicians and/or office staff.
- Provide accurate and timely follow up to all reimbursement inquiries.
- Ensure that the intake information is accurate and complete in order to perform all reimbursement research.
- Research and compile payer specific information for reimbursement database.
- Utilize internal resources to identify and provide alternate funding sources for patients without insurance or adequate coverage through their insurer.
Job Skills Needed:
- At least 6 months of Medical Insurance knowledge, not limited to benefits or coding.
- Willingness to help people.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- Basic computer skills.
- Background screening
Hurry! Next large group of case managers to start beginning of November. Apply today to get ready for these positions!