Field Service Technician – Direct Hire – Industrial Installation – Will train with the right background
- Are you mechanically inclined and like to get your hands dirty?
- Are you looking for a career that requires you to travel up 80% in North America and offers a career path?
- Do you want to work for a growing industry leader with low employee turnover?
We have an opportunity for you. This position will be working as a Field Service Technician at client sites across North America to connect plastic piping, service machinery and work daily with the customer. This is a hands-on type of role on major industrial and construction sites.
Do you have and are able to?
- Work with their hands to install industrial piping on job sites including actual installation, training and working hand-in-hand with the client
- Troubleshoot and repair small and large industrial equipment (training provided)
- Have experience in a position where you have traveled extensively
- Reads and interprets blueprints at an entry level
- Install industrial piping and related equipment maintenance
- Operates company equipment
- Utilizes a variety of hand tools, saws and cutting equipment; must like working in the outdoors on industrial and construction sites