Construction Foreman – Dedicated Site – Commercial Construction – Direct Hire
This RemX client is one of the leading manufacturers of modular buildings in the U.S.
Their continued success has created an opportunity for a Construction Foreman on a dedicated site in Manteca, CA location.
In this role, you will supervise, and coordinate activities of workers engaged in construction, installation, and repair of modular structures and fixtures.
This is a strategic role with strong career advancement potential, offering competitive compensation and excellent company benefits.
- Directly supervise 5-15 construction employees on the Production Floor.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Project Management - Develop project plans; coordinate projects; communicate changes and progress; complete projects on time and budget.
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditures for budget coordination
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.