RemX has partnered with a National Organization to help fill a Senior Accountant opening they have in their Inventory Department. In this role, you will work closely with all of their warehouses to keep track and completing subsequent accounting activities related to all things inventory. Related to this role would also be some slight travel to the actual locations of each warehouse housing the inventory.
For this role, you can expect to complete Full-Cycle Accounting activities, including, but not limited to:
- Assist in the month end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes, ensuring transactions are in accordance with GAAP and internal policies and procedures are followed and communicate exceptions to management
- Responsible for journal entries and account reconciliations, month, quarter and year end close activities, to ensure that all departmental deadlines are met
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Prepare and maintain monthly account reconciliations as assigned
- Respond to inquiries from external auditors in connection with year-end audit
- Assist with special projects as assigned
Apply today to learn more about this exciting role!