RemX Irvine is looking for an Executive Assistant who skilled and diligent and will provide administrative support to CEO and Managing Partners. Direct Hire opportunity Located in Newport Beach Offering between $50,000-90,000.00 DOE
Executive Assistant Duties:
- Manage daily schedule including calendar, meetings and appointments
- Coordinate travel arrangements including hotel, flights, transportation and any other reservations needed.
- Filter communications: emails, mail, faxes and phone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Organize and schedule board meetings
- Prepare expense reports
- Administrative duties as needed
- Run errands as needed
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- BA degree preferred
- Required to pass 3 qualifying tests; critical thinking, personality and Software assessment.
- 2+10 years Executive Assistant or C level Administrative support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint, excel and Word.