RemX is seeking a Payroll Time Analyst for a Temp to Hire position in Tucker, GA. Pay is $23 - $27/hour depending on experience.
The Payroll Time Analyst will:
- Support the Kronos and Ultipro applications with both functional and technical interface support.
- Manage time clock setup, configuration, testing and upgrades across the business.
- Research and resolve Kronos time and attendance system problems, and recommend solutions.
- Monitor the service ticket system for Kronos issues and requests and provide support and resolution.
- Troubleshoot Kronos system at offsites.
- Work with users to understand workflow and business processes.
- Train HR teams across business on process improvements and focus on technology to automate processes.
- Manage daily time and attendance reporting requests
- Prepare reports for employee data as needed for HR, payroll or other departments.
- Research new techniques to improve business processes.
- Act as "troubleshooter" and work closely with IT and field departments.
The Payroll Time Analyst requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years' experience working with Kronos
- Working knowledge of Ultipro
- Must understand payroll processing and time attendance
- In depth knowledge and ability to analyze, develop, and implement complex Kronos requirements including, but not limited to, pay rules, work rules, union rules, pay codes, queries, update holidays, employee records modification, workforce attendance, and calculated accrual configurations
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Must have critical thinking and excellent math skills to review numbers, trends, and data and make suggestions based on findings.
- Must have high attention to detail!
- MUST be able to keep confidentiality!