Great opportunity located in Tempe. The pay rate is $12/Hour. The schedule is 7am-4pm, Monday through Friday.
Responsible to receive inbound mail, open and sort accordingly. Documents are boxed so must be comfortable lifting boxes (25 lbs). All medical documents, sorting by Claim, EOB, etc.
Scan documents into a PDF then email to provider for action
- Receive, process, conduct data entry, data analysis, data quality assurance, data quality control and data integration
- Prepare and Scan
- Read, examine, identify, and scan treatment records, progress notes, and other documentation relative to specific medical conditions
- Enters information from electronic and paper documents
- Reviews and verifies data to ensure accuracy
- Follows work processes to ensure optimal output, quality, and downstream process integrity
- Responsible for meeting output requirements as defined by lead/supervisor
- Utilizes Adobe Acrobat software for the purpose of splitting medical charts
- Performs other duties as assigned