STAFF ACCOUNTANT/FIXED ASSETS
Rare opportunity for an experienced fixed asset Staff Accountant working for a nationally recognized industry leading organization. This will be a temp to perm opportunity working for a mulit-billion dollar company headquartered in Kennesaw GA. Huge upward mobility potential.
What your typical day will look like:
- Preparation and posting of monthly journal entries including Depreciation, accruals and adjustments according to monthly close schedule
- Add, Cost Adjust, Transfer and Retire Capital Assets and Rental Assets in the Fixed Assets Sub-Ledger on a monthly basis.
- Assist with post close reporting for Corporate
- Perform account reconciliations of accounts, scope will include reconciling Fixed Assets Cost, Depreciation Expense, Accumulated Depreciation and CIP/WIP accounts.
- Assist with the preparation of month end reporting requirements including balance sheet flux analysis
- Provide backup support for finance and accounting functions as required
- Support special projects as necessary
What you should bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 2 plus years of relevant accounting experience, multi-location experience preferred
- Work requires initiative and the ability to analyze complex accounting documents to improve processes and reporting where results have monetary impact.
- Should be familiar with automated accounting systems (Infor M3, a plus), data tie out experience a plus
- Exposure to ERP financial systems like Oracle preferred
- Must possess strong computer skills overall, including the ability to navigate between different systems. Requires experience and competency working with Excel, i.e. V-lookups, etc.
- Work requires the ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple task environments.
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team while enhancing personal and departmental performance