Accounts Receivable Collections Manager
AR Collections Manager Day will consist of:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of collectors which may include auto dialer strategies to maximize collection effort.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Review accounts that have been referred for repossession and legal actions against debtors.
- Assists subordinates with collection activities in difficult cases and recommends collection techniques.
- Issues written and oral instructions.
- Examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Maintains unity among workers and resolves grievances.
- Review reports on subordinates’ performance and provides feedback.
- Compliant with Collection Standard of Conduct policies and enforces compliance with team
- Complies with all company policies and procedures
- This position involves regular access to specified personal information of consumers, including, but not limited to, Social Security numbers and dates of birth.
AR Collections Manager Profile will have:
Education and/or Experience The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED. one year minimum supervisory experience plus three to five years collection experience;
Computer Skills To perform this job successfully, an individual should have beginning knowledge of MS Power Point; intermediate knowledge of MS Excel intermediate knowledge of MS Word.
Other Skills and Abilities Knowledge of and Compliant with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, local, state and federal collection laws. Skip tracing experience.