Currently looking for a contract to hire Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk. Pay range is 17.00 to 20.00 an hour.
- The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
- They must compile and sort documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Accounts Receivable Clerks must verify and post details of business transactions, such as funds received, to ledgers and databases.
- They are responsible for reconciling customer accounts by resolving A/R discrepancies and problems and issue customer credits when directed by management.
- AR Clerks will also contact customers to resolve payment discrepancies and respond to customer payment inquiries.
- Candidates for these roles should have strong communication, customer service and organizational skills.